- How has culture been affected by technology and the digital age?
- Has this created new opportunities?
- Have these opportunities been positive, negative or neutral for the world? For you?
- Is it important to create a people-first, collaborative culture in the digital age? If so, how can we humanize digital culture?
How can we humanize digital culture?Lab participants consider how digital culture is (re)shaping human identity, and how humankind attempts to humanize digital culture. An ArtScienceTech lens offers interdisciplinary inquiry and creative platforms to engage with cutting edge initiatives in humanizing digital culture (HDC) through digital identity enterprises, XR and net-native art experiences, experimental publishing, and other innovations.
- Collaborators TBA
Students will share their findings with the general public in a format of their choosing. This will be updated several times. Include intended outcomes and then when Lab is over, come back here to update with examples of some of the outcomes.
iCourse and oCourse (oCourse available as HUL only), Session A
- Humanities Lab HUL 494 and 598
- School of Arts, Media, and Engineering AME 494 and 598
- School for the Future of Innovation in Society FIS 494
- Human and Social Dimensions of Science and Technology HSD 598
Sign up today!