- Guiding Question 1
- Guiding Question 2
- Guiding Question 3
- I would recommend 4-6 guiding questions for visual reasons. Just copy the code to make more.
Main Lab Question HereThis Lab will…. More Information about Lab here
- If there are collaborations with other departments or local organizations, list them here.
Students will share their findings with the general public in a format of their choosing. This will be updated several times. Include intended outcomes and then when Lab is over, come back here to update with examples of some of the outcomes 🙂
Semester: Days of the Week, time and *Lab time
In-Person, Ross-Blakely Hall 171, Session C
- Humanities LabHUL 494 and 598
- AnthropologyASB 494 and 598
- EnglishENG 494 and 598
- Innovation in SocietyFIS 494 and 598
- HistoryHST 494 and 598
- SustainabilitySOS 498 and 594
Sign up today!